Grammar and SignWriting Lanes

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 14 16:56:44 UTC 2007

That's one of the first uses I thought of for SW: creating English as a
Second Language textbook using SignWriting to compare English and ASL.  I
would have started it earlier, but I knew I needed more practice with SW and
a team of native ASL signers (similar to the DAC) before starting a project
like that.  Transcribing Sleeping Beauty has been great experience in
developing my SW skills! :-)  I'm looking forward to doing more...
KJ