Old SignPuddle 1.0 Dictionaries...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon May 14 17:59:51 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 14, 2007

Hello Steve and Everyone!

Guess what? I was slow to change all the web pages for each country,
to direct them to their new SignPuddle 1.5 dictionaries....plus some
people still have old bookmarks for the old SignPuddle 1.0
dictionaries...and plus some people may not feel the need to change
to SignPuddle 1.5...

But the end result is that some of the old SignPuddle 1.0
dictionaries are still being used, and they are growing larger, while
the new ones with their transferred signs, are not growing in
SignPuddle 1.5...

I wonder if we should change over officially to SignPuddle 1.5 now
and no longer have 1.0 on the web?

I am not saying we have to do this...

It might be a very bad idea to do that too..

I am writing to ask you what your opinions are?

Do you think we should all jump to SignPuddle 1.5 now?

Or are some of you still using SignPuddle 1.0?

Should we leave both on the web forever, or what is your opinion?