printed form and signwritten form

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Dec 16 03:03:26 UTC 2008

Adam and Andre -
Thank you for remembering this page...I had totally forgotten it, and
the links on our web pages are poor to it...we should do more signs in
a chart like this...and we need to make the page more obvious to web
visitors including me ;-))

Anyway, Anny, I hope this chart helps...I guess Andre would like to
put the words at the top of the chart in French...smile...

Years ago, a linguist told me she uses the Shorthand as a cursive
writing...maybe that should be explored someday...

--------