SignPuddle 1.6 User Interfaces in different languages

Thu Jul 21 15:14:32 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 21, 2011

On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:35 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> This is great, congratulations.
> Will we have our buttons with our icons and spoken language texts back soon too? I see I only get ASL/English buttons and directions now ... Ingvild

Hello Ingvild!
Great to hear from you. I am glad you noticed the User Interface issues...

Attached are two documents. One lists all the English words used in the new SignPuddle 1.6 User Interface. The second document lists all the Norwegian words used in the older SignPuddle 1.5 User Interface. You can see that there are some English words mixed in with the Norwegian words in the second document...those English words need to be translated into Norwegian, and once you give me those translations, I will add the new Norwegian words to SignPuddle 1.6...

So please open the Norwegian document attached, and inside Microsoft Word, just change the English words that are in-between the Norwegian words, to Norwegian, and send me the file back again. I will then make the changes and announce it to the List and you can check my work ;-)

Thanks for your help, Ingvild.

And we can do the exact same thing for the other languages, such as German, Czech and so forth. I will send you those Word documents soon everyone -

Val ;-)

See attached...

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: