[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:16:23 UTC 2023

Hi Steve, Wallyson, João, and all --

Could you (or anyone else) give me step-by-step guidance on how to download
*svg* files to my laptop from the link provided in an earlier email? Or is
there another source of *svg* files of symbols that I can download to my
laptop?

I can select the symbols among the *svg* files and upload them to Canva
myself. I need them as soon as possible.

I don't expect to upload a boatload of symbols onto Canva (www.canva.com).
Probably 100 symbols at most, because that's what I need for this month.

Many thanks,
AnnaGrace
[image: Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 8.13.03 AM.png]www.canva.com