query: checked/entering tone

Robbins Burling rburling at UMICH.EDU
Fri Sep 21 12:16:12 UTC 2012

If you Google "DKAgencies", you should be able to find it  you could also
try the following for something called "Oscar Publications" I think.:

https://www.abebooks.com/**servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=**
7108954819&searchurl=sts%3Dt%**26tn%3D%2522north%2Beast%**
2Bindian%2Blinguistics%2522%**2B4<https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=7108954819&searchurl=sts%3Dt%26tn%3D%2522north%2Beast%2Bindian%2Blinguistics%2522%2B4>