[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] request to post a message

Yunfan Lai lai at shh.mpg.de
Wed May 15 00:26:23 UTC 2019

Dear Katarzyna,

In Rgyalrongic languages, autobenefactive is marked morphologically.

Guillaume Jacques has written about the autobenefactive prefix in Japhug (Jacques, Guillaume, 2015, The spontaneous-autobenefactive prefix in Japhug Rgyalrong, Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area 38:2, 271–291).

You can also refer to my Wobzi Khroskyabs grammar (Lai 2017: 357-368), available here: Grammaire du khroskyabs de Wobzi - TEL (thèseshttps:// <https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwid27-roJziAhWBV7wKHbRACL8QFjAAegQIBRAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftel.archives-ouvertes.fr%2Ftel-01571916v2%2Fdocument&usg=AOvVaw1GG-eBnA_WDjx-m2imNuuu>tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-01571916v2/document <http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-01571916v2/document>.

Best,

Yunfan