[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] more minority language mobile phone keyboards

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:08:32 UTC 2021

Hi Nathan,
Thanks, that is great news, but for people in China, where Google Play is blocked, is there another way they can download the app? A colleague who works with Wa communities would like to have that app in particular, but I can imagine the Zhuang would also like to access the Zhuang version.

Thanks!

Happy Niu Year,
Randy

Sent from my phone