Fwd: Update on the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Fri Jul 27 14:51:07 UTC 2001

Dear All,

with the usual apologies for cross-postings, I take the liberty of forwarding information about indigenous issues, and, especially, reminding you of other actual events in August, in addition to the  International Congress of Hungarian Studies (http://www.jyu.fi/hungkong/).

With greetings from the Finnish summer at its most beautiful,

Johanna