Udmurt courses

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 24 12:52:23 UTC 2002

Yes, the organizers has made radical changes in the porgramme. There will
not be so much exhausting excursions as last year. Besides the price in
even lower than last year, 160 USD, because the organizers do want to offer
especially for all  students a possibility to participate.
Mr Tshaikovski has nothing to do with Udmurt culture, but with the culture
of Udmurtia which is of course another thing.
Mr. Kalashnikov has more to do with Udmurt culture, because he is claimed
to be half udmurt himself. I'm not sure about it yet, because I have not
met him yet.
The term "verbal culture" will get it's explanation soon. It's under
research.

ejs, Izhkar
e-j.salminen at suomi24.fi

(un)subscribe ura-list my.own at email.address