Fwd: CIFU XII

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 31 07:14:59 UTC 2014

Dear All,

the 2nd circular of the XII Congress for Finno-Ugric Studies has been published (see text below in Finnish, English and Russian). To save your mailbox capacity, I have deleted the original attachment, but the complete text of the 2nd circular (together with further information) is available at the congress website: http://www.oulu.fi/suomenkieli/fuxii/englanti/etusivu (also in Finnish, English and Russian). Please feel free to spread the information!

Best
JL
--
Univ.Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL)

Välitetty viesti alkaa: