FWD: South Asian Grammatical Literature Wanted

Peter Hook pehook at UMICH.EDU
Mon Aug 27 19:32:32 UTC 2001

Dear Ashok,

        There is a Paninian grammar of Kashmiri called the
<kashmiirashabdaamrta>. I believe there's a Delhi Univ PhD dissertation on
it that was written about twenty years ago.

        All the best,

                Peter