Name this construction

Tatiana Oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Mon Nov 6 17:24:05 UTC 2006

Dear Bob Eaton,

this construction is called "stative":  Ludmila Khkhlova. Stative
Participles in Western NIA Languages // Vidyopaasanaa: Studies in Honour
of Harrivallabh C.Bhayani. Mumbai-Ahmedabad, Image Publications 1999.
See also: Annie Monatau. A Grammar of Hindi, LINCOM Europa 2004, p. 103

With best wishes
Tatiana Oranskaia