Forty-Nine Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Wed Jun 16 18:13:00 UTC 1999

As a Navy enlistee we sang a slightly different version in '44.

Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall,
Ninety nine bottles of beer.
If one of those bottles should happen to fall,
Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall.

(If you lose count, start over.)

We sang it to a tune familiar to everyone, but I can't think of the name.

Bob