Golden Triangle

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Fri Feb 25 18:09:39 UTC 2000

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Kathleen Miller wrote:

> Does anyone know when Pittsburgh started calling its downtown the Golden
> Triangle? I have a Norman Mailer reference dated 1969 - but that's the
> earliest I have located.

I forgot to note in my previous message that I found the 1927 citation
through a JSTOR search.

Fred R. Shapiro                             Coeditor (with Jane Garry)
Associate Librarian for Public Services     TRIAL AND ERROR: AN OXFORD
  and Lecturer in Legal Research            ANTHOLOGY OF LEGAL STORIES
Yale Law School                             Oxford University Press, 1998
e-mail: fred.shapiro at yale.edu               ISBN 0-19-509547-2