Swift & progeny

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 2 16:44:30 UTC 2001

Goofus and Gallant are still around. I peeked into _Children's Highlights_
not too long ago in the doctor's waiting room. I'm suprised someone has not
done a satiric movie, along the lines of those based on _Fun With Dick and
Jane_ (this was my primer).

Are Little Annie Fanny, Wanda Lust, and Honey Hooker still around? I really
have outgrown such magazines.