Webeo ("web video")

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Apr 2 19:03:33 UTC 2001

What Grant said.

It's been in my queue, but I can't bring myself to publish it, and
therefore encourage the spread of such a horrific coinage. I passed on
"webisode" when it was starting to gain some currency for the same
reason. That might have been more irresponsible on my part, as there
were clearly multiple cites, but at this point, I think only Def Jam
Records is using "webeos."