Definition of a tv talk show host (1963)

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 00:07:21 UTC 2001

With JC, the term 'conversationalist' is perhaps best. Can anyone tell me
anything about a certain Philip Sydney? I've seen references that call him
the best conversationalist in the history of the English language.

Conversationalists *are* entertainers.