Pooparazzi

Gareth Branwyn garethb2 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Apr 9 18:23:10 UTC 2001

Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:

> POOPARAZZI
> From WIRED, "Jargon Watch" by Gareth Branwyn, May 2001, pg. 76:
>
> _Pooparazzi_
> Nickname for a pill-sized video camera that takes pictures of a patient's gastrointestinal system.
>
>    Shouldn't that be "pooparazzo"?

Shit. Yes, it should. Or better yet, I should have pluralized the
definition. How embarrassing. I know this is my fault, but aren't
editors and fact checkers supposed to catch these sorts of things?

>    This beats out the fast-rising "webeo"?

Yes, because it's funny. Wired likes me to have at least one humorous
item per column.