Tea & Pee

Baker, John JBaker at STRADLEY.COM
Wed Jul 11 22:22:32 UTC 2001

        A few uses on the web:

>>With pubs, cafés, open-air seating and views of the busy river, it was the
ideal place to make the first tea-and-pee stop.<<
http://travel.guardian.co.uk/saturdaysection/story/0,8922,475776,00.html

>>Considering that we got mildly lost at one point and took several wigwam
breaks(3) , we still made it to Mersing by 6.30 a.m.
(3) For some Tea and Pee. Tepee. Get it? Get it? ... Never mind.<<
http://www.marimari.com/content/categories/editorial/archives/rupert/tioman.
html

>>At one of our stops for "tea" or "pee" (our rest stops always had, 1. a
gasoline station, 2. facilities, 3. a pub, 4. take-away food, and 5. a local
attraction.)<<
http://www.eng.uci.edu/students/mpontius/travel/australia/journal/06.html

>>Before we could decide if this was the best place where we should take a
tea-and-pee break (minding my Ts and Ps are the only precautions I take
while travelling in Sindh), we were almost out of the town.<<
http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~makhdoom/thar2.html

John Baker