FW: UC whatever

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Sat Aug 10 17:45:51 UTC 2002

I work less than a mile from the University of Minnesota, but to a
50-something co-worker who hails from the Detroit area, "U of M" always
means the University of Michigan.  (Not so to the rest of us, of course.)
I wonder if "You-mish" is gaining any currency, especially among students
and younger alums, since the university's Internet domain name is umich.edu.

--Tom Kysilko