Erin McKean makes NY Times; I don't

Thomas Paikeday t.paikeday at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Aug 24 23:57:08 UTC 2002

Sorry all. I just discovered I can't even spell my name! The correct URL
should be:
www3.sympatico.ca/t.paikeday/index.htm

Apologies to anyone who tried my misspelled URL. If an excuse helps, I
recently lost some vision in my left eye after a botched cataract
surgery at the hospital in Brampton, Ont. (pop. 302,000).

TMP.