Ground Zero; Flying Saucer; Mazda Lane; Hillbilly; T-Bone Steak; Luncheonette

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIOU.EDU
Mon Aug 26 23:51:24 UTC 2002

Yes, and Mr. Shulman (note my old-fashioned respect) actually ran after me
as I was leaving the library to ask if I would like for him to send me a
copy of the "in again, out again" article.  He's a delightful gentleman,
and I was pleased that Barry took me over to meet him.  (After I had done
some genealogical checking, I just happened to ask the reference librarian
if he knew Barry Popik, and he said "of course"--where else would I expect
to find Mssrs Popik and Shulman, after all?)  I wish to report also that
Barry is quite a nice young man--about my son's age, I say with dismay.