"Revelations"

Benjamin Fortson fortson at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Mar 20 16:39:08 UTC 2002

Funny--I've always just called it "Revelation" and feel like that's all
I've ever heard... Maybe "Revelations" is somehow influenced by the other
plural NT books (Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, etc. etc.)?
        I notice, though, that OED has cites going back to 1656 for the
plural.

Ben