wash cloth to worsh rag

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Sat Nov 30 16:34:48 UTC 2002

My mom's whole side of the family definitely said 'worsh rag', born &
raised in Minneapolis.  My younger brother picked this up from my mom (we
were born & raised in Calif.).  I remember having a big argument one time
over 'George Worshington'.  He was about 7 or so, was *really* upset over
being corrected by me :}

Patty