Booya & a glance at "agenda"

Jewls2u Jewls2u at WHIDBEY.COM
Mon Jul 7 15:52:57 UTC 2003

>>The term "booya" is completely unfamiliar to me, but it strongly suggests
a connection with bouillon.<<

In the late 80's a coke addicted friend of mine called her cocaine booya.
She told me that's what "they" called it. Meaning all of her coking
associates, so I assume the term was in fairly wide use. Shortly after that
conversation, she stole a large amount of money from me and was never heard
from again.

Julienne