RamaHanuKwanzMas

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Fri Dec 17 14:27:04 UTC 2004

From:    Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU>

: My only question:

: Where are these cards on sale?

See the link at the end of my original post:

::  Poster:       David Bowie <db.list at PMPKN.NET>

<snip>

:::  The back of the card advertises the web site for Glenn Beck, a
:::  conservative-lite talk radio guy, and it turns out he sells an
:::  entire (small) line of RamaHanuKwanzMas merchandise:
:::  http://www.mercuryradioarts.com/charts/productchart.jsp?dispid=1001404

(I'm on the digest, so there's a lag on my replies--apologies for taking up
bandwidth if this has already been pointed out.)

David Bowie                                         http://pmpkn.net/lx