Atlanta Constitution and Boston Globe in ProQuest for December, January!

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Sun Dec 26 12:51:36 UTC 2004

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:

> _http://www.il.proquest.com/products/pt-product-HistNews.shtml_
> (http://www.il.proquest.com/products/pt-product-HistNews.shtml)
> Coming Soon!
>     *   The Atlanta Constitution--scheduled for December 2004 release
>     *   The Boston Globe--scheduled for January 2005 release

FWIW, I was told some time ago by ProQuest people that the next paper
scheduled after the BG and AC would be the San Francisco Chronicle (or was
it the Examiner?)

Fred Shapiro