Wackadoos and Hate-triots

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 29 01:33:18 UTC 2004

WACKADOOS--496 Google hits, 96 Google Groups hits
HATE-TRIOT--14 Google hits, 14 Google Groups hits
HATE-TRIOTS--8 Google hits, 42 Google Groups hits

I don't know the future HDAS coverage for "wackadoos." It's not in Jonathon
Green's CASSELL DICTIONARY OF SLANG.

>From the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, 28 July 2004, pg. 27, col. 1:
_Left wing flaps on_
_Wackadoos are still dear to Dems' hearts_
MICHAEL GOODWIN in Boston (Mgoodwin at edit.nydailynews.com)
(...)
"They're not patriots," he (Michael Moore-ed.) said of those who disagree
with him and his new movie. "They're hate-triots."

Ha-ha, very clever.

(GOOGLE)
GO P.com :: Democrat Wackadoos
... Friday, May 28, 2004 Democrat Wackadoos. Something to Yak About –
Democrat Wackadoos Saying that John Kerry’s advisers ...
www.rnc.org/news/read.aspx?ID=4249 - 51k - Cached - Similar pages

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: FSU-Miami (one more opinion)
... in common: they both despise the Chicken Littles of U-Florida and ND, the
two most
rabid, froth-at- the-mouth collections of *wackadoos* ( :-) in college ...
rec.sport.football.college - Oct 1, 1992 by Robert Jones - View Thread (17
articles)

(GOOGLE)
BladeForums.com: The Leading Edge of Knife Discussion - Michael ...
... sure why I'm wasting my time countering an irrelevent post, but I wrote
this last
night: I just read an article that used a new term, "hate-triot", that really
www.bladeforums.com/forums/ showthread.php?t=304379&page=1 - 101k - Cached -
Similar pages

Michael Moore Rocks the Convention
... Yes, he does call conservatives "hate-triots." Yes, he does say that
Republicans
wake up every day "at 6:00 in the morning" so they can "figure out which ...
alt.politics.bush - Jul 28, 2004 by jose soplar - View Thread (1 article)

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: Majority of Americans believe Bush Exagerated
... The bottom line is, for this "hate-triot" at least, there was enough
evidence to
take Saddam out to begin with. It wasn't necessary to build a better case.
alt.impeach.bush - Jul 8, 2003 by bSirius - View Thread (9 articles)

Re: Vive Italy!!!! Re: Berlusconi is a clown and doesn't ...
... I do not like or dislike her, but I would vote for her just to enjoy the
screaming
apoplectic reaction of the fascist hate-triots like Sean Hannity...
soc.culture.german - Jul 7, 2003 by Paolo Pizzi - View Thread (171 articles)