"Turd Ferguson" slang book; Indiana "Pitch-In Supper" (1923)

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Wed Sep 8 02:21:45 UTC 2004

I remember the usage of "osmosis" from my college days. That one's not
really slang though, but rather a standard definition used in a jocular
context.

"Sausage party" is also partially familiar; I've heard it as "sausage fest."

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net