Re: † † † Re: New coinage?

Thu Aug 11 00:45:22 UTC 2005

In a message dated 8/9/05 1:44:51 PM, zwicky at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU writes:

> a few more
> citations of "baby-kiss" and "name-call", and i'll probably start
> finding them more and more acceptable.

Here are a few from Google to get you on your way:

His heart began to race again and he baby-kissed her snowy neck. He slipped
his
arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She leaned back into him and ...
members.aol.com/minismith/write/honor.txt

DenverPost.com - NATION/WORLD
... are attending orientation for their respective chambers, a sort of
"Congress 101"
for the men and women who just hand-shook, mudslung and baby-kissed their way
www.denverpost.com/Stories/www.denverpost.com/Stories/<wbr

Randomville :: View topic - Well waddaya know?
... I've got this one in the bag. bmxer43 - Fri 14 May, 2004 10:39 am Post
subject:
Who wants their hand shook and baby kissed by a chuckle-head? ...
www.randomville.com/Daily/www.randomville.co&start=0

Literotica.com - Erotic Fiction - The Tales of the SS Fountain of ...
... He accepted and she got on her knees and slid down his pants and baby
kissed his
stomach and in a circular motion and sucked on his balls one at a time. ...
www.literotica.com/storyxs/www.literotica.com/storyxs/<wbr>s

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:48:41 -0700 (PDT) From: Robb M ...
With that, Irena went in and baby kissed her lover's lips. Several kisses and
then her tongue squirmed out to lick the moistened folds. ...
www.nifty.org/nifty/lesbian/adult-friends/irena