Deja vu all over again (1966); Never answer an anonymous letter

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri May 13 03:25:11 UTC 2005

Yogi's 80. The newspapers today insist that he's not over.
_Gimmicks  Jam 'The Silencers'_
(http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=0&did=586955222&SrchMode=1&sid=2&Fmt=10&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=HNP&TS=1115
953911&clientId=65882)
CLIFFORD TERRY. Chicago Tribune (1963-Current file). Chicago, Ill.: Feb 22,
1966. p. B5 (1 page) :
It's _deja vu_ all over again--the usual gaggle of gimmicks...
     _The Intelligencer _
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Viewer.aspx?img=4uFNimLMxoSKID/6NLMW2u3nL3jFIDfkDgscGV3fGxP4FDCTfkQy10IF+CsZYmrz)  Tuesday, July
02, 2002 _Doylestown,_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="never+answer+an+anonymous+letter"+AND+city:doylestown+AND+state:pennsylvania)
_Pennsylvania_
(http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Search.aspx?Search="never+answer+an+anonymous+letter"+AND+state:pennsylvania)      ...of humAN life Howard
Cosell "NEVER ANSWER AN ANonymous  LETTER" Yogi Berra.....if I could have my
husbANd back, I'd  NEVER com- plain again. If s much  too..

(GOOGLE NEWS)

Famous  Yogi Berra sayings
    Story Tools:    _Print_
(http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3608456?print=true)    _Email_ (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3608456#)
    FOXSports.com

"It ain't over 'til it's over."
"Never answer an anonymous letter."
"I usually take a two-hour nap from 1 to 4."
"It's deja vu all over again."
"When you come to a fork in the road ... take it."
"I didn't really say everything I said."
On the 1969 N.Y. On t: "Overwhelming underdogs."
When asked what time it was ... "You mean now?"
"I want to thank you for making this day necessary." (On Yogi Berra  day in
St. Louis in 1947)
"We made too many wrong mistakes." (On why the "We mad lost  the 1960 World
Series to Pittsburgh)
"You can observe a lot by watching."
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"It gets late early out here."
"If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be."
"If the people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's going  to
stop them."
Courtesy  yogiberra.com.