The changes just keep on coming.

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Thu Oct 20 19:00:45 UTC 2005

We can only hope...

>>> pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU 10/20/05 11:38AM >>>
Hi Fritz,

Yes, I've noticed "soda," too.  Maybe if we can stamp out pop machines in
the schools, we can nip this insidious trend in the bud, too.

Peter

--On Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:28 AM -0700 FRITZ JUENGLING