Web-site on German-American dialects

Max Kade Institute at UW-Madison kkurdylo at WISC.EDU
Mon Aug 21 21:17:14 UTC 2006

From: Max Kade Institute at UW-Madison <kkurdylo at wisc.edu>
Date: August 21, 2006 3:58:51 PM CDT

MKI launches new Web site on German-American dialects

The Max Kade Institute is pleased to invite you to visit a new Web  site
devoted to German dialects spoken in the United States, part of  the
American Languages project funded by the Institute of Museum and
Library Services.

Go to http://csumc.wisc.edu/AmericanLanguages, click on "German
dialects," and explore the site. We also invite you to complete a  brief
user survey, which is linked under "Evaluation" at the upper  right.
Although the survey questions are formulated in English, you  may answer
in German or English.

This survey is important to us in making the site as user-friendly as
possible, and we appreciate all comments.

Kevin M. Kurdylo, Librarian
Max Kade Institute for German-American Studies
Madison, Wisconsin