" jazz"--( issue of early attestations)

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Sat Aug 26 14:58:18 UTC 2006

I'm struck again by Gerald's full name--especially since I just saw the
film "Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man."  I recommend it; it's a great
retrospective, mingling clips of photos and interviews with Cohen with his
songs--unfortunately, all sung (except for the title song) by other, lesser
lights, at a concert in Sydney.  But it's very nice nonetheless, especially
for us oldtimers.