"fact" = notion or idea that has not been established as a fact or is not a fact

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 1 12:48:40 UTC 2006

Jonathan Lightner writes (wrote?):

"Prof. Nordstrom holds a doctorate in anthropology from Berkeley."

I thank whatever gods there be that the former University of California Farm
at Davisville has been formally separate from and independent of the
University of California at Berkeley since 1956.

-Wilson