Eggcorn: override -> overwrite

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Mon Apr 23 19:10:28 UTC 2007

A quick search of the eggcorn database didn't pull anything up for this
one. I just had a student request an override into my summer class with
the following:

   "My name is [deleted] and I was wondering if it would be possible to
    get an overwrite into your class for this summer.  I am trying to
    graduate and this is one of the classes I need.  It's difficult to
    schedule for all of these classes since they're not offered every
    semester and I also have two internships left to do.  If you could
    help me out, this would be wonderful news."

--
David Bowie                               University of Central Florida