Origin of "Murphy's Law" Pushed Back to 1911 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sun Dec 2 19:03:41 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have a copy of the book, and will try and verify the quote tonight.  I
had flipped through it when I found the references some time back, but
did not find the quote.  With specifics, I should be able to identify
the quote.

Bill Mullins