Any NYC radio personalities out there?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Jan 16 23:33:19 UTC 2007

A former student will be doing a radio interview in New York City
this Friday on dialects, their origin, and their distribution and
would like to be joined by someone who's knowledgable in this area,
especially someone with experience doing radio interviews.  I can
think of a number of the usual suspects, but they're not in the New
York area.  (I'm tied up on Friday myself, so I had to beg off.)  Is
there someone who wants to recommend himself or herself or someone
else on or off the list who might be an appropriate choice for this
event?

LH