How they say German

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 30 02:20:15 UTC 2007

So I went to truespel.com and read this proclamation: "Truespel is the
World’s first “pronunciation guide spelling system” based American English,
the world’s most important language."
"The world's most important language?"
Perhaps you might argue that about the English language, but American
English? No, it is not the most important "language" on the planet; it is
more a dialect than a language anyway.
As for advice and suggestions, if you want a phonetic alphabet that this
one-to-one and easy to learn, wouldn't it be best to have one symbol to each
sound instead of doubling up letters? Just my thought on that.

Scot LaFaive