Texas lawyer jokes (three kick rule; skid marks)

James Harbeck jharbeck at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Sep 4 02:33:18 UTC 2007

>You know: "How can you tell the difference between a dead lawyer in the road
>and a dead armadillo in the road? There are skid marks in front of the
>armadillo!" The joke probably started with a dog or a snake being run over.

I know that as being with a pig. If memory serves, it's the pig
version that's used in the book _Skid Marks: Common Jokes About
Lawyers_
(http://www.amazon.com/Skid-Marks-Common-Jokes-Lawyers/dp/0936070080).

James Harbeck.

PS Your posts are coming through without all the crap on the line ends now.