Standard US English Dialect?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 13 02:46:01 UTC 2008

I assume the "middle class of New York City" would be "r-droppers".  That's not standard USA English.  They would say"Pahk the cah New Yawk."  M-w.com pronunciation is pretty good.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008