Standard US English Dialect?

Dennis Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sun Apr 13 18:12:21 UTC 2008

It seemed to me to slip into the world of facts with comments about
NYC class and the like. Yes, I'm sick a dog; perhaps the fact that
you were discussing perceptions only (although I still can't get that
from your comments about class in NYC) just got obliterated by some
of the stuff running out of my nose.

dInIs