antedating (?) of "hep" 1907 (Hip and hep)

Paul paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Sun Sep 7 03:16:01 UTC 2008

The chapter of heavy petting in the movie theater made it a best seller
in my area and in my mind.  It was one of those that you got told to
read pages 53 and 230  and kept well hidden from your mother.  Lurid
cover illustration with lots of cleavage, what more could a teenager ask
for?