ADS-L Digest - 22 Feb 2009 to 23 Feb 2009 (#2009-55)

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 23:17:50 UTC 2009

I have a contrast between "just" meaning "fair" and the adverb "just"
as in "just a minute."  The adjective has inverted lower case a, the
lower mid central vowel.  The adverb has barred i.

Herb