ADS-L Digest - 22 Feb 2009 to 23 Feb 2009 (#2009-55)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 27 03:56:10 UTC 2009

I hear "jist" for "just" all the time in fluent speech.  I've never heard long u, to make "just" sound like "juiced".

Got an example of a word with /i"/ in it?

Schwa is not good because it represents so many sounds.

see truespel.com