obituary

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 28 20:41:35 UTC 2009

No, no one died and caused me to write an obit to the list. Rather, I
came across an article that covers various distinctions between
"obituaries" and "death notices", mostly in UK vs. Canada context. In
fact, the piece appears in the "Expat" section of the Telegraph. For
one, the author, Jack Meadows, seems to have an obsession with narrowing
down the definition of "obituary. It might be of interest. I'll try to
keep the bandwidth down by not reproducing the piece in its entirety.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/4361750/Canadian-newspapers-Everyone-gets-an-obituary.html

    VS-)