Singing in a dialect and "Authentic pronunciation" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 10 06:37:33 UTC 2010

Look at the bright side Wilson.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Even John Boehner is trying to get as colored as he can.

I'm not big on imitators, but I enjoy tribute bands of bands I like.  What's in a word.  Tribute vs. imitators.  Consider the quality stuff behind it all and be glad.  It's a tribute.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling