Bad Girls Ride Again

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 30 12:51:51 UTC 2010

>From _Bad Girls Club_ Season 4, Episode 10:

"I'm going to the beach with Natalie and Exotica." [Apparently her real
name; born about 1988.]

"Game recognize game, baby!" [Anyone as duplicitous as I easily
recognizes similar traits in another.]

"Lauren [is] Kristina's sweetness." [Sweetheart.]

"Kiki [is] Brandi's booty call." [Friend you just have sex with whenever;
not necessarily an actual sweetheart.]

"If just one dick would hit on me per week, it'd be all right!"  [A man
regarded as a sexual object.]

"I think Kirsten has my back, even though I spit on her and told her to f**k
herself." [Just had to quote this bad-girl psychological analysis; sorry!]

"Jag it off, quick stick it in, bust it, and go home." [Ladies' dating
philosophy.]

"If we were ever that cool, you should have no trouble forgiving me."
[Friendly.]

"I didn't do her sideways, she did me sideways!"  [Befooled; betrayed;
treated with treachery.]

JL