Antedating of "Guard" (Basketball) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon May 13 18:07:33 UTC 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Okay.  Thanks for checking.

What is the best way to get antedatings to the OED staff?  I assume that
you scrape the posts and send them, but at one time I would cc to
oed3 at oup.com (which no longer seems to work).  The OED office sent me a
link to a web form that you could fill out, but I've lost the link.

Bill